There are few things in life that can match the excitement of a Sport Fishing Charter off Sydney’s coast. At Bravo Fishing, we love taking groups out on the water to experience the thrill of the fight, reeling in and landing one of these fast-moving creatures.
During the sport fishing season Bonito, Mackerel Tuna, Shark Mackerel, Butterfly Mackerel, Striped Tuna (Skip Jack), Dolphin Fish (Mahi Mahi) and Kingfish are regularly caught. We use our knowledge of currents, temperature breaks, current eddies, and fish aggregation devices (FADs) to maximise our catches and add to the success of any sport fishing trip in Sydney. To find out what we’ve caught recently, give us a call – we’re more than happy to tell you all about it.
We only take group bookings
When you book one of our vessels, the charter is yours. We DO Not mix groups or take individuals.
- Groups, Social Clubs, Fishing Clubs, Bucks Parties, family groups, or just a bunch of mates from your work.
- Group minimum 12 persons.
- Roller guide rods with overhead reels provided.
- Lures professionally rigged.
- Lures set by crew.
- Qualified deck hand is part of the crew.
- Cold storage facilities for fish catch.
- NSW Fishing Licences provided.