Fishing Sydney in really deep water, starting at about 450 meters. Blue Eye Cod, Bass Grouper, Gemfish, Frost Fish, Imperador (Alfonsin), Orange Roughy, Deep Sea Perch and Giant Boar Fish are just a few of the possible catches. This type of fishing is only available in the winter months when these species come in onto the deeper reefs to spawn.
We use the large Alvey Reef Queen Reels spooled with 200lb breaking strain braided line to ensure your catch does not escape. We troll sport and game fishing gear on the way out and back with regular captures of Yellowfin Tuna and occasionally Marlin as a welcome surprise.
We only take group bookings
When you book in for a deep sea fishing tour in Sydney, the vessel is all yours. You can have fun with your friends, as we don’t mix groups or add any other individuals to your group.
- Groups minimum 14 anglers and maximum 16 anglers.
- Winter months only.
- Specialised Cod tackle supplied (Alvey Reef Queen reels, with 200lb braid).
- Lures run on the way out and back on game rods and reels.
- Additional crew carried to assist with BIG FISH.
- All required licences provided.