Any time of the year is ideal for deep sea fishing trips in Sydney. The fish are on the reefs and sand all year round, with different species available in different seasons. We fish the reefs, sand and gravel bottom off the Royal National Park south of Port Hacking.
These are some of the best deep sea fishing grounds in the Sydney region as very few charter boats or recreational anglers fish this area. At the end of a day’s fishing in these waters, we regularly have Snapper, Morwong, Trevally, Perch, Wrasse and Flathead in the fish box.
We only take group bookings
When you book in for a deep sea fishing tour in Sydney, the vessel is all yours. You can have fun with your friends, as we don’t mix groups or add any other individuals to your group.
- Groups with more than 14 and less than 20 persons.
- Colleagues, bachelor/bucks parties, social clubs or a bunch of mates.
- Rods with Snapper reels provided.
- Hooks, sinkers and other fishing equipment provided.
- Alvey deck winches available if requested.
- Chilled storage facilities to keep your fish fresh.
- Quality fishing bait provided.
- Skilled and qualified deck hand on crew.
- NSW fishing licence provided.
* Mid week discounts available.